Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle Book isn’t your normal pregnancy guide. It is a 240-page book that will teach you about the male and female anatomy and the reasons why so many couples are finding it difficult to conceive these days, as well as offer some traditional help along the way. But there is more. This book is designed to take you on the journey of a lifetime, one that goes beyond learning what every doctor out there already knows, in order to help you find your path to parenthood.
Every couple’s story is different, yet they long for a child they can’t seem to conceive. If you are one of those couples, this book will show you how to break free from your own infertility issues by explaining:
1. About Human Anatomy and the role it plays in infertility issues
Chapter one of Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle will go over the basics of the male and female anatomy including a review of male reproductive organs and the hormonal system, a women’s menstrual cycle, your individual genes, and how they can all affect a couple’s fertility, as well as sex and how it can(and should) work when it comes to conceiving a child.
2. The Eastern view of Fertility and the Myths of western medicine
Modern medicines have made great strides in helping fertile couples finally conceive, but does it really work?. Chapter 2 will discuss the eastern worlds view on fertility and discuss some of the misconceptions help by traditional medical doctors in regards to fertility and a couples conception options.
3. The Steps to Getting Pregnant and Giving Birth
If getting pregnant and delivering a healthy baby is what you are after, then chapter 3 of Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle book will offer you the five steps necessary to achieve that goal naturally which include:
- strengthening your reproductive system by balancing your energies using traditional Chinese medicine
- making diet and exercise changes necessary to conceive
- internal cleansing and liver detoxification
- learning the three-step secret to conceiving a healthy fetus
- Cleansing your energy for conception using Acupuncture and Acupressure
4. Considering Special Circumstances
Chapter 4 discusses some of the special circumstances you may be encountering including:
- advanced age
- unexplained infertility
- secondary infertility
- mechanical infertility
- PCOS, endometriosis, Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts
- Cancer and Infertility
- Tubal Ligation and more
5. Dealing with The Tests, Emotions, and outcome of Diagnosis
Chapter 5 of Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle book is designed to help you overcome the emotional roller coaster ride of undergoing further testing, dealing with your diagnosis, and finding your own way to overcome your infertility issues.
I would recommend Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle Book download for those looking for a holistic and natural way to get pregnant and reverse both male and female infertility issues in no time, the best thing about this guide is that it’s economical and cheaper as compared to other expensive over the counter infertility treatments available these days.